- This prize draw is run by a Group of Exchange Companies on our behalf “Herculean Rewards”.
- Apple Inc., is not involved in any way with this competition or reward program, neither affiliated with Herculean Rewards and/or its owner/writers or contributors.
- Leronza is an aftermarket electronic customization service and is not involved in any way with this reward program, neither affiliated with Herculean Rewards and/or its owner/writers or contributors.
- The Prize Draw is free to enter (no purchase required unless otherwise stated).
- Gratuity is strictly forbidden .
- Unless otherwise stated the prize draw is open to residents of all countries under the aged of 18 or over.
- The Prize is open to participate that have a Bitcoin wallet.
- The Prize will remain online as long as the promoters allowed.
- Participants will receive email notification of final report.
- The Prize is in no way suited for Forum Discussion
- Winners will be notified by email and published online on our secure Winner’s Page
- Taxes are payable on any winnings
- All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner(s).
- The prize draw may be promoted over several different websites simultaneously.
- You may enter the prize draw up to (three) 3 times using ONLY (one ) 1 email address. Any further entries more the 3 will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third-party entries will be disqualified.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid postal address (upon identity verification) unless otherwise stated.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid Bitcoin wallet. Proof of identity may be required.
- Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries.
- Winners will be contacted and informed via the email address provided.
- Only winners will be informed of the outcome.
- We are completely compliant with the Data Protection Act and GDPR. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- All prizes are subject to availability. Should any prize be unavailable, a prize of similar price or specification will be substituted.
- Prize draw rules are subject to change.
- Winner Selection 1x winner will be randomly selected. The winners will be selected randomly by a computer and human process that produces a verifiably random result from those valid entries received during the competition period.
- Winner notification The winner will be notified by email and will be given instructions on how to claim their prize.
- If a winning participant costumer-grow Herculean Rewards within 14 days of notification to claim their prize, their right to the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- Prize is ONLY available in a brand new 24k Gold Diamond Brilliance Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max by Leronza London, or… an equal amount worth in Bitcoin.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be resold, or exchanged for cash.
- Prizes can Not be returned or exchanged for something else.
- Any images of the prize are an illustrative example and do not show the physical exact prize. Our Right to Use Information About You.
- Any personal information provided by entrants will be collected, stored and processed by or on behalf of the Promoters strictly under the Data Protection Act.
- The personal information will be used by or on behalf of the Promoters to enable it to administer the Competition and publicize the Prize winners, and to send an entrant what he/she asks the Promoters to send him/her. The winner’s information may be shared to the Promoter’s agencies and third party suppliers assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, Prize suppliers and deliverers.
- An entrant’s personal details may be used for the marketing purposes of the Promoters only if an entrant has opted in to receiving future marketing mailings from the Promoters or for any other purpose agreed by an entrant. If an entrant would like to stop receiving messages from the Promoters, he/she can use the unsubscribe button provided in an email from the Promoters.
- Other than its agencies and third party suppliers who are contracted to administer the Competition, the Promoters will not pass entrant’s details on to any third party unless otherwise required to do so by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, likeness and county of the Winner or to publicize the Competition or the prize-giving presentation, in any and all media that the Promoters desires, after the date of the Competition close date and within a year of this date.
- The Winners agrees to take part in such reasonable Competition-related publicity as the Promoters may require and accepts that the Promoters may publicize images/statements in connection with/resulting from this Competition.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoters for entries or claims which for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or are lost. Incomplete entries will not qualify for the competition. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control. The Promoters reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoters the prize will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoters, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this competition or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoters reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoters and its agents It’s important to establish what genuine loyalty looks like. Customology defines loyalty as “where a customer would still choose your brand over others when given the choice (and incentives).” It’s a two-way relationship between the brand and the customer.
- The Promoters reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 2 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the competition and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this competition entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the competition or won using fraudulent means. The Promoters will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- By participating in this loyalty reward program, all participants and winner(s) grant the Promoters exclusive permission to use their names, location, characters, photographs, voices, and in connection with promotion of this and other competitions and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating, each participant and winners waives any and all claims of liability against the Promoters, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense which may occur from participation in, the loyalty reward program, or from the use or misuse of any prize or participation of any related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The Promoters is not responsible if prize cannot be awarded/delivered due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, or weather.
What Does Genuine Loyalty Look Like?
- Trademarks, logos and names of the products and retailers are the property of their respective owner.
- The Promoters assumes no responsibility for:
(i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoters or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise,
(ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications;
(iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition;
(iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise);
(v) any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of the Prize.
- To the full extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoters, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any entrant in connection with the Competition or Prize, including without limitation:
(i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
(ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party
(iii) any liability for personal injury or death.
- The Competition and the terms and conditions will be governed by the law of Panama and any disputed arising out of or in connection with the Competition will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Panama.
Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of them eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the Prize Draw terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Failure to respond to our verification contact within fifteen (15) days of notification will result in disqualification. In the event that a potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, the Promoters may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
Again, the Promoters make no warranties with regard to the prize. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions of prize allowed by winner(s), but the Promoters reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
The Promoters assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoters is not responsible for any problems technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or tra¬ic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury to entrant's computer related to participation in the reward program. The Promoters may prohibit an entrant from participating in the reward program or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition by using unfair or fraudulent means. The Promoters will resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules. All decisions will be made by the Promoters are final. The Promoters may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.